Dapatkan harga terbaik hanya dengan menghubungi kami.
Zoom G2.1U Guitar Effects Pedal with USB Interface, taking multi-effects to the next level conventional floor-type multi-effect processors, are designed to sound good when they are plugged into a guitar amp. Modeling processors are designed for recording in line. Until now, there was no product that could handle both scenarios with equal finesse.
Introducing the G Series from Zoom.
Each G Series Pedal offers two algorithms: One for live and one for recording. The sound you created at practice or in the studio can now be brought straight to the stage. Or take the sounds you worked out during a rehearsal and apply them seamlessly in the recording studio. Your creative scope has suddenly doubled.
* Effect Types: 54
* Effect Modules: 9
* Maximum Simultaneous Effects: 9
* Patch Memory: User 40+Preset 40, Total 80
* Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
* A/D Conversion: 24bit, 64times over-sampling
* D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
* Input: 1/4" phone jack(Rated input level: -20dBm, Input impedance: 1MÙ)
* Output(Line / headphones combined) : 1/4" stereo phone jack(Maximum output level: +5dBm, Output load impedance: 10kÙ or higher)
* Control Input: Expression pedal, Foot switch
* USB: Type B(Based on USB1.1)
* Display: 2digit 7segment LED display, Parameter LED, Pedal assign LED
* Power Requirements: AA size(LR6)battery x 4(Optional), or AC adaptor DC9V/300mA/ Center minus type(Optional, AD-0006 recommended)
* Battery Life: 7.5hours(with alkaline batteries)
* Dimensions: 255(W)x165(D)x79(H)mm
* Weight: 1100g (without batteries)
* Optional Accessories: FP02(Expression pedal), FS01(Footswitch), AD-0006(AC adaptor), AA size batteries